Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I went to high school with an actual Hoxhaist, who also had extreme sperg disease. He would try to get speaking time at every possible event, and when he succeeded he would invariably segue into endless tirades about the genius of Stalin's five year plans or whatever.

He was also obsessively fascinated with cows. Had three stickers with pictures of cows on his laptop. He was a weird guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Desperate for more brutal methods of execution than mortar fire, Kim Jong-Un has started punishing high-profile dissidents by sitting on them.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
What if north korea is actually really good? Just a thought

stay strong juice man

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Wikkheiser posted:

Kim Jong-un is obese, in his mid-30s and has bad personal habits so he's really goons' natural leader if you think about it.

I am actually Kim Jong-Un irl

Seriously though I wouldn't be even a little surprised if it turned out he has an account.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

hakimashou posted:

Europeans whine and have protests when the Jews in Israel stand up and defend themselves against the people trying to kill them, and Israel is like "get hosed, never again" and that's the end of it.

Ikr, it's like how I broke into this dude's house and then he asked me to leave and I said no and he started shoving me to get me to leave so I called my friends to come blast him with a shotgun until his body was an unrecognizable puddle of gore and somehow the police made me out to be the bad guy and people held vigils for the guy and all that poo poo. It's ridiculous. Thank HaShem that the Chosen ones aren't subjected to the same humiliation I had to suffer for their righteous war in defense of the master race.

• Locked thread