Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
anyone that thinks north korea is good should go live there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Cubone posted:

I think the playboy mansion is good, could I go live there? :D just joshin

live your dreams i say

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Repo Man posted:

Try whatever form of social organization you want - nothing will work. Maybe someday we can genetically modify our species, and live like a global colony of carpenter ants.

thats when we'll go extinct. loving out our imperfect social orders allows us to make better ones. grow or die

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Wikkheiser posted:

Like give everyone a basic minimum income but also everyone will always be jihading everywhere at all times.

It'll be loving awesome

when christians do it we call it a crusade

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Pebergehund posted:

And now she works in HR. What a sad story :(

i think a life of living under a communist bureaucracy would prepare her for that job especially well

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

maskenfreiheit posted:

Is it possible to have a "Nordic Model" w/o outsourcing your military defense to a large country like the US?

yes, but it requires that literally every citizen be in the military. like ancient Sparta :hist101:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i like that the north korean word for "fork" is "tool used for shoveling cow poo poo". nice try at the 1984 stuff lol

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:eyepop:
oh poo poo north korea has Neo!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i think the Kims have done well with what they had available to them

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

your friend a dog posted:

have you looked into dnd lately lowtax

DnD counts as "under the earth". Lowtax is doing the general internet a service with his containment

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
lol at the commies that jerk themselves off to fantasies of being the next great dictator of the revolution

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
stalin was a nobody, maybe i too can control the lives of million one day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

KomodoWagon posted:

Ikr, it's like how I broke into this dude's house and then he asked me to leave and I said no and he started shoving me to get me to leave so I called my friends to come blast him with a shotgun until his body was an unrecognizable puddle of gore and somehow the police made me out to be the bad guy and people held vigils for the guy and all that poo poo. It's ridiculous. Thank HaShem that the Chosen ones aren't subjected to the same humiliation I had to suffer for their righteous war in defense of the master race.

they are just paying reparations for the wrongs committed to the Jews under Emperor Titus

• Locked thread