Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
so whatever happened with his wife has she been seen in public lately

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Well you're the one who brought it up again, but I'm not sure it's a bold claim to say "Montana is big" and that things in this region are pretty spread out, although it's not as bad as Wyoming to my understanding. You still have more space than population, and as such you'd probably also have fairly high transportation
shut up about it you poor man's moridin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

i appreciate how the dumbs on twitter use their profile blurb to succinctly summarize all their dumb incorrect ideas about everything and themselves like wow thanks for the heads up i mightve had to read some of your tweets before realizing you were some worthless rear end in a top hat

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

T.S. Smelliot posted:

In fairness 99% of the homeless deserve it

the grocery store closest to my old house had a homeless shelter near it but the shelter was open only during the mornings so all the bums would get their breakfast there and then just roam for the rest of the day

I learned from the one of the cops there that they dont try to arrest them just for loitering because the bums will fake health problems and then they have to call an ambulance and take a report and it takes a long time

in conclusion cops are somehow lazier than shiftless drunk bums

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

let's mobilize twitter commies to round up our crazy bums and row them to north korea and nk will have a great propaganda coup about how hosed up the west is and we get to not hear from anyone on the boats again

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Mar 29, 2017

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

your friend a dog posted:

have you looked into dnd lately lowtax

he's not kidding either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004