Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BoneMonkey
Jul 25, 2008

I am happy for you.

John Smith posted:

See? Common trans/allies bullshit. *IF* I must pick a side, I rather support the far-right Nazis than the trans/allies. At least I will be left alone by the Nazis.

There is something deeply wrong with you people. There are millions of voters who are highly indifferent to the trans. If you leave things alone, such people will continue to leave you alone. Why provoke people into turning on you instead?

P.S. To clarify, I am referring more to the [either you are with us or against us] mentality, not so much the usual politics. Since the latter can allow for indifferent people to not care, and be left alone.

I think you are more bothered by trans people than you are letting on.

Also my mates dad went MtF when i was about 6 and i stayed around his house alot growing up. So trans is pretty normal to me.

She stayed married to her wife, I do wonder if that's the norm or if it breaks most couples up though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoneMonkey
Jul 25, 2008

I am happy for you.

Trans people as far as i can tell just want to be left alone to do their thing? And maybe get called the right pronoun?

The problem is there is a bunch of people that dont leave them alone, that harass, bully and kill them. I don't think it's to much for them to say "hey stop that."

BoneMonkey
Jul 25, 2008

I am happy for you.

The only thing it takes for evil men to win, is for good men to do nothing.

Or women, or any other pronoun I'll call you what you want. :)

BoneMonkey
Jul 25, 2008

I am happy for you.

What demands are trans people putting on you?

Or demanding from you?

BoneMonkey
Jul 25, 2008

I am happy for you.

John Smith posted:

Er... are you denying that there are demanding Trans? That there are Trans activists?

I mean, if your position is that many/most Trans are respectful and not in your face, that we only notice those who misbehave, then sure. I am willing to respect that. But I hardly think it is a strawman position that Trans / allies activists are often demanding, right?

I don't get how you expect your line of reasoning to play out?

I think I am yes, I have never had any demands placed upon me by a trans activist. Unless you count the unwritten call me the correct pro noun and don't murder me. Both of which i think is just common courtesy.

So I think I do need you to spell out these demands to me.

FutureFriend posted:

this thread is good

Agreed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoneMonkey
Jul 25, 2008

I am happy for you.

Isn't this a thread on the lovely veiws cis people have about trans people?

• Locked thread