Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lock stock and Cheryl
Dec 19, 2009

by zen death robot
You read it right. Your probably-not-right guesses, sounds-reasonable-enough assumptions, things your bigoted fox-news-watching dad told you, things you wondered about as a 10-year-old watching daytime talk shows in the 90s, things where you don't actually know, but your pastor is most likely wrong about.... Put em all on the table.

Trans people, please don't spoil the fun, there are plenty of threads for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lock stock and Cheryl
Dec 19, 2009

by zen death robot
Off to a good start!

lock stock and Cheryl
Dec 19, 2009

by zen death robot
Keep em coming! I don't have a strong stance on correction or DnD in this thread, but my intent was more of a dumping ground for low-effort assumptions.

If you would like information on particular questions, there are other threads, but this one is for I-heard-onces, I-wonder-ifs, I-think-thats, why-would-yous, do-they-reallys, etc.

I'd post my own assumptions from before transition, but I can do that all day every day in the trans threads. I wanna know what gears grind when you think of trans stuff.

lock stock and Cheryl
Dec 19, 2009

by zen death robot
Ok, maybe take the dnd elsewhere, lazy assumptions only from now on.

lock stock and Cheryl
Dec 19, 2009

by zen death robot

BoneMonkey posted:

Isn't this a thread on the lovely veiws cis people have about trans people?

I was hoping it would be more goofy and lighthearted, but Lord, John Smith, you are such a terrible person I can't even. Gas if you're feeling it, mods

• Locked thread