Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rutibex posted:

but what happens when you steal all the rich money and it turns out there isnt enough to go around after all?

Supply and demand bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Rutibex posted:

but what happens when you steal all the rich money and it turns out there isnt enough to go around after all?

Finders keepers losers weepers

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Rutibex posted:

they just need to stop sucking up almost all of it and we'd be fine. they're going to force us to get violent though because they have no self control

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Sheep-Goats posted:

unless you're a starving kid from Chad

fuckin Chads and their illegitimate love children :argh:

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

a misanthrope posted:

hack the wealthy down in the streets like rabid dogs

im not joking or being ironic kill all those motherfuckers

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Streak posted:

Supply and demand bitch

Blue Train posted:

Finders keepers losers weepers

oh ok i get it! lets rile these peasants up but good, I'm going to be a Peoples Commissar :twisted:

Antiquated Pants
Feb 23, 2011

Oh god I'm so lonely in here...
:negative:

VendaGoat posted:

There's only one thing they're really good for?

Take one bite now - come back for more

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Hi, I'm the rich. On behalf of myself and others like me, I'd like a say a few words. First, we think that this approach is misguided. There have always been rich people and there always will be. Just because we have better stuff than you doesn't mean you can't have a decent life. We don't really care either way, but it's really not up to us what happens to your life. Hell, you can make money and join us.

Here's the thing, though. Anything we give you will just lead you to demand more things. If we give you healthcare you will want basic income, affordable housing, good public transportation, improvements to public education, free college and daycare, vacations, limited working hours, etc. So we're just going to go ahead and say no right now. If you insist on going ahead with your plan to eat the rich, we will shut off payment systems and banks nationwide. We will stop all deliveries of power sources and food. Some of you are going to have enough cash on hand to feed your family for a week. Most of you won't, especially when the prices spike. I assure you that the flesh of the rich will not be sufficient to feed all of you. Then you will get to experience supply and demand first hand when a hundred people fight for the last can of beans in the supermarket they just trashed. Ever watch the walking dead? It will be kind of like that except with less food. We will be watching it live from Switzerland surrounded by an army of mercenaries.

In conclusion, you can eat some of us. The rest of us and our money will be safe far away from you. And when you're done ripping each other apart for rat meat, gasoline, and potable water, our soldiers will walk through, clean up the survivors and enslave your children. Just something to keep in mind.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Management posted:

Hi, I'm the rich. On behalf of myself and others like me, I'd like a say a few words. First, we think that this approach is misguided. There have always been rich people and there always will be. Just because we have better stuff than you doesn't mean you can't have a decent life. We don't really care either way, but it's really not up to us what happens to your life. Hell, you can make money and join us.

Here's the thing, though. Anything we give you will just lead you to demand more things. If we give you healthcare you will want basic income, affordable housing, good public transportation, improvements to public education, free college and daycare, vacations, limited working hours, etc. So we're just going to go ahead and say no right now. If you insist on going ahead with your plan to eat the rich, we will shut off payment systems and banks nationwide. We will stop all deliveries of power sources and food. Some of you are going to have enough cash on hand to feed your family for a week. Most of you won't, especially when the prices spike. I assure you that the flesh of the rich will not be sufficient to feed all of you. Then you will get to experience supply and demand first hand when a hundred people fight for the last can of beans in the supermarket they just trashed. Ever watch the walking dead? It will be kind of like that except with less food. We will be watching it live from Switzerland surrounded by an army of mercenaries.

In conclusion, you can eat some of us. The rest of us and our money will be safe far away from you. And when you're done ripping each other apart for rat meat, gasoline, and potable water, our soldiers will walk through, clean up the survivors and enslave your children. Just something to keep in mind.

*guillotine sound*

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
just like how the Russian aristocracy waltzed right back into rus- HEY WAIT A MINUTE

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Communism is a dead paradigm, OP, just like capitalism shortly will be. We'll either make the successful leap to a post-scarcity society or the next phase of our civilization will be a return to the barter system.

Either way the rich are gonna end up as food so no worries there.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Humanity has failed, let's just do whatever gets it over with the quickest

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

By "it" I mean human extinction, of course

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Something like 50% of all rich people are preppers and have reserved spots in huge self-sustaining complexes/bunkers for just such an occasion. They also have vacation houses in other countries that are more rich people friendly. And yachts. And private security trained to murder thousands of poors on command. Hope you guys are up for a challenge!

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm gonna train to be one of those private security dudes and shoot my boss in the face as soon as the poo poo hits the fan.

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot

Pawn 17 posted:

Something like 50% of all rich people are preppers and have reserved spots in huge self-sustaining complexes/bunkers for just such an occasion. They also have vacation houses in other countries that are more rich people friendly. And yachts. And private security trained to murder thousands of poors on command. Hope you guys are up for a challenge!

Yeah but the private security belong to the poor class, and will eat the rich guy they're supposed to be protecting. And then they'll take his stuff.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
the meek shall inherit the earth

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
the second any rich person is hung from a post the media will demonize the people who did it and society at large will follow suit, then the rich will be all like "look really, we need these laser death towers, remember that time the muslim islamomarxist terrorists MURDERED a JOB PROVIDER?" and people will look to each other and be like "yeah that was scary!" as they help the robots construct the death towers

syllable police
Feb 23, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
just eat your cash

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
having a convertible makes life better imo

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Streak posted:

I'm gonna train to be one of those private security dudes and shoot my boss in the face as soon as the poo poo hits the fan.

this is why rich people security will soon be replaced with robots

also the world's armies and police forces (which the 1% also control)

future is going to just be poors getting owned by drones because they are "rioting" (starving to death and begging for help) in the streets

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pawn 17 posted:

You just have to gain enough ground that you can tell the private security guys that they can reasonably expect to keep all they can carry out for the rest of their lives.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

a misanthrope posted:

this is why rich people security will soon be replaced with robots

also the world's armies and police forces (which the 1% also control)

future is going to just be poors getting owned by drones because they are "rioting" (starving to death and begging for help) in the streets

yup

People think super robots would bring about some star trek utopia of universal income and everyone being cool.

The fact is, if we invented robots that could be programmed to do any job, the first job the rich would program them to do would be to kill the poor.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

hakimashou posted:

yup

People think super robots would bring about some star trek utopia of universal income and everyone being cool.

The fact is, if we invented robots that could be programmed to do any job, the first job the rich would program them to do would be to kill the poor.

for the first time in history they'll be able to negate our one advantage over them (our numbers), so of course they have to take that opportunity

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Blue Train posted:

Humanity has failed, let's just do whatever gets it over with the quickest

those who train their mind and their body can survive most disasters, not because humanity is worth continuing but in spite of those who say it is not

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Streak posted:

i watched a documentary about one of those billion dollar security teams and they really are efficient to the point where putting in your 10 years as a marine, cop, etc and applying for the job would be easier than beating them lol

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

maybe the poor can cobble together some drones to beat the wealthy murder army drones

but yeah we'll probably just die

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Chappie gonna help us fight back I just know it

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Hey OP I decided to stop being poor and now 4 years later I made 395k last year. Idk seems like if I could do it anyone can.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Snatch Duster posted:

Hey OP I decided to stop being poor and now 4 years later I made 395k last year. Idk seems like if I could do it anyone can.

give me money

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Management posted:

Hi, I'm the rich.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
The founding fathers never intended the poor to live into their forties.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

The Management posted:

The founding fathers never intended the poor to live into their forties.

the founding fathers outright owned poor people

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

speaking of slaves, it's funny to me how the wealthy are still doing everything they can to get free labor -- even if it fucks over everyone. they used to rely on slaves and now it's robots

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
the problem with slavery is you have to feed your slaves, and live with them, and take care of them when they are old. thats expensive. capitalism is much more efficient

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im more a fan of torture before killing and eating them OP

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Rutibex posted:

the problem with slavery is you have to feed your slaves, and live with them, and take care of them when they are old. thats expensive. capitalism is much more efficient

yeah exactly robots dont require any of that

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Chinatown posted:

im more a fan of torture before killing and eating them OP

nah man just kill them. this isn't something we're doing for enjoyment. it's a necessary duty like taking out the trash. of course you're allowed to feel satisfaction, like the contentment of knowing you maintain a clean and tidy home

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

a misanthrope posted:

nah man just kill them. this isn't something we're doing for enjoyment. it's a necessary duty like taking out the trash. of course you're allowed to feel satisfaction, like the contentment of knowing you maintain a clean and tidy home

good points all around "a'misan"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Chinatown posted:

good points all around "a'misan"

chinatown i missed you pls dont leave again :hfive:

• Locked thread