Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe
We just need a country that automatically pushes out those super rich, then they move into a new country and since there are just 100,000 of us to 1 of them we can all sneak in and poop on their lawn and charge them millions to clean it up (because the rich won't touch poop). We keep doing this until they're too broke to live there and they have to move back to our country so poo poo on their ex neighbors lawns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Fun Shoe
Or we could just all get involved in local politics and elect people who care about us because no matter whether you're rich or poor you still have 1 vote. Whatever is more simple, I dunno.

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Fun Shoe
When we eat the rich and become them, where do I report so the Mexicans can make me into a taco?

• Locked thread