Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a misanthrope posted:

hack the wealthy down in the streets like rabid dogs

im not joking or being ironic kill all those motherfuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I actually read the linked article and the bit about the janitor being told to work the press and immediately getting his arm crushed is insane, death to america

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

qkkl posted:

There was a sci-fi story I read where a big generation ship was headed to another star to colonize a planet. On board were two classes of people. The rich people were in cryogenic storage and were going to wake up when the ship got to the planet. The poor people maintained the ship, and also reproduced and died normally, since it would take hundreds of years to reach the planet.

One day the machine that produced food for the ship broke and no one could fix it. So the poor people resorted to eating the cryogenically frozen rich people. The ending scene was the leader of the rich being woken up and saying he was glad they finally arrived at the planet, only to get stabbed to death.

Owned

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It's funny he ended up hosting family feud

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Rutibex posted:

but what happens when you steal all the rich money and it turns out there isnt enough to go around after all?

Finders keepers losers weepers

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Humanity has failed, let's just do whatever gets it over with the quickest

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

By "it" I mean human extinction, of course

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Seems like some people itt need to watch "The Twilight Zone" The Brain Center at Whipple's

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

skeletonotherkin posted:

I love how neo liberals destroyed organized labor, American and British manufacturing, and then profited off of sweat shop labor in the third world, and all the while claim to be the greatest philanthropists man kind has ever known.

Philanthropy applied towards shareholders

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Time_pants posted:

It's funny and sad reading this thread because Americans are the laziest, least principled people on the planet, and they will allow the ultra-rich and political elite piss and poo poo all over them with only the occasional Facebook post as their sole form of protest. By the time there's enough of a desire among the American people to rise up and assert themselves, it will be far, far too late.

Who wants to help me stomp this bitch out?!!!!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Poor people get mad about wealth redistribution because they honestly think they will have money taken from them, idiots

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Also people being proud of struggling and considering it a virtue, morons

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

*sells dope*

poo poo it's hard out here you gotta hustle

*gets arrested for possession with intent, does 3 years. Can't vote because felony*

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Streak posted:

Here's some macro economic science for you, bitch. If you give people who desperately need more money some more money, they will spend it on things they need.

God you give poor people money and they spend it on booze lottery tickets and cigarettes you loving imbecile

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Strategic Tea posted:

everyone itt is rich

Rep yo hood

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Republicans.pptx

When the federal health exchange launched, Nancy Ware, 58, researched plans for her son, who works in the service industry and is now 35. At first, she said, he covered the cost of a $250-per-month plan. When it jumped to about $500, she covered half of the cost. Last year, when it grew to $700 per month, he decided to go without coverage and pay the fine, according to Ware. Now, she said, the price tag is $900 per month, which would have been half of his wages.

Ware is a landscaper and often works near Section 8 housing in the Nashville area, and she becomes furious when she sees residents who “drive better cars than I do, they have weaves and hair color better than I can, they have manicures.” As Ware, who is white, waited in line for the rally to start, a group of young African American protesters walked by, and she yelled at them, “Go cash your welfare checks!”

“He gets penalized on his income taxes, while these people that don’t know how to pull their pants up can go get it for free,
” said Ware, whose employer covers the full cost of her health care. “Make it even. Make it balanced.”

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

"i heard about a guy who got totally hosed by friend of the family-err-obamacare!"

This whole article is just :negative:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...m=.2a427f08385a

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

Just wondering, what does this site consider "rich"?

If you make a deece six figgies you're gonna hang sorry

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

in the context of eating, .1% imo

Traitor

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It is not really fair to say that when every time it starts to work the CIA comes in and stages a coup or assassination

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

and this is just the de-classified poo poo they are proud of lmao

literal right wing death squads

FAKE NEWS

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

skeletonotherkin posted:

I remember seeing some lovely beat rear end pickup with "part of the one percent" spray painted on it tearing up and down the interstate near my house about four years ago. Thanks to this thread I've discovered that such mentalities are still alive and well.

It was prolly ironic or he meant the white trash motorcycle one percent

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

SpaghetioSexNoises posted:

America is skewing OECD wage calculations because CEOs and top board members get paid millions per year while the rest of the wage slaves get under 40k. It's pretty hosed up.

Death to America

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Oic, nuke the south

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

HBO did a documentary on him. Dude drives a caddy.

The poverty luxury car

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

General Dog posted:

Instead of eating the rich, have you considered being rich?

I'm rich in spirit (and hunger for the flesh of the rich)

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

General Dog posted:

Maybe they should spend less time standing in a drive thru and more time working in a drive-thru. Then you get the food, the money, and the exercise.

Then you get the women

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Hate the loving fat carts you should not enable fat fucks argh

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

hey welcome to the show! posted:

I'm technically on the fringes of being poor. I make 21000 a year pay 900 a month in rent work 48 hors a week and have no debt because I didn't go to collage. I also have an OK savings just in case.

I cut it pretty close on my budget some months but have enough money to treat myself to a video game every once in a while and go out to a restaurant with my friends.

My life isn't wonderful but I'll live.

You are poor as gently caress friend

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

12k/single person is poverty level you aren't even twice that

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I live paycheck to paycheck work 48 hours a week good thing I'm not poor

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Ice Blue Mink posted:

Wouldn't under 12k be the poor as gently caress line then?

You are being bamboozled friend

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a misanthrope posted:

where do you live? that poo poo is all more expensive than fast food in america

Rice pasta and chicken are all on par with fast food

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Argh pull up thread

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

This isn't about eating vegetables or fast food it's about eating the rich