Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
I'd just like to say, that in the other thread when I suggested we just go shooting politicians and CEOs everyone is like "no that's a crazy idea".

"Oh many these corporatist pigs are going to bleed the Earth dry and kill everyone"
"well maybe someone should stop them"
"No that's crazy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
It'll be like the purge except you just kill everyone that makes or 200k a year.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
What's the realistic feasibility of just getting a bunch of people to ISIS themselves at the New York Stock Exchange or at various CEOs offices, in a coordinated manner.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Blockade posted:

How does one get started eating the rich? Just running a mob up to the corporate boardrooms and yacht docks and biting into their faces? How to organize the mob though?

Im sure you could get one but handing out fliers or organizing online will get you ded pretty quick

I'm really not sure why this is a problem, just be like "Goon Project meet in NYC or Silicon Valley to eat the rich" and then eviscerate some Martin Skrellis and Kochs

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
poo poo most of us are probably pasty white nerds, we could very easily don a MAGA hat and sneak into these places relatively unimpeded.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Blockade posted:

For a work thing I once walked into a building, following behind people badging in, and went right to one of the executive areas and was only stopped once by a lady asking if I was supposed to be there. I said "yeah" and she went back to her desk.

If you look and dress a certain way and have the right 'walk' you can go pretty much anywhere. Dont wear a MAGA hat though, it will out you as a poor.

I work for a company that is absolutely gigantic and super focused on security and you have to wear a badge everywhere, and yet I forgot my badge for a month at home and just got it by standing by the door and walking in or walking around security check points. And this is a really big company so I can't imagine anyone else would really have the security to stop this, especially before the cat's out of the bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Robots with knees are not going to be a problem guys. You just aim for the knees.

I ain't afraid of Mechagozilla for the same reason I ain't afraid of giant ants: leg joint physics are a biiiiiiiitch.

Mogura's knees don't bend thou

• Locked thread