Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaghetioSexNoises
Aug 16, 2015
Legalize marijuana growing naturally out of the ground before robots imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaghetioSexNoises
Aug 16, 2015
Who the gently caress even shops at Neiman Marcus?

SpaghetioSexNoises
Aug 16, 2015
"Young people are so entitled"

"I'm old, gimme gimme gimme!!!"

SpaghetioSexNoises fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Mar 26, 2017

SpaghetioSexNoises
Aug 16, 2015
Look if you want to be rich, just put on your Sunday's best and go up to the manager, shake their hand and give them your resume and look them in the eye and say you want a job.

SpaghetioSexNoises
Aug 16, 2015

hakimashou posted:

Like 2 billion people would consider every poster in here rich.

Doesn't count when a bottle of water costs as much as a third world worker's monthly salary.

SpaghetioSexNoises
Aug 16, 2015
America is skewing OECD wage calculations because CEOs and top board members get paid millions per year while the rest of the wage slaves get under 40k. It's pretty hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaghetioSexNoises
Aug 16, 2015

Chernobyl baby posted:

The rich have built themselves a nice little pedestal and the poor are like angry, hungry piranhas circling underneath them catching their scraps. With the way things are going, it's not a matter of if the privileged tumble down their pedestal but when. My only goal in life right now is that I get to live long enough to see it happen

The rich are banking on their progeny to obfuscate their crimes against humanity. "Stop Being Poor" as an actual slogan should tip you off.

• Locked thread