Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

It takes a lot of work to get those peasants terrified and downtrodden enough to properly produce Dark Magic :10bux:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

I'm a fan of all the *wink wink* the devs are doing about the Skaven being included.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Cythereal posted:

I'm reading it more as of course everyone knows the Skaven are in, but they're still hammering out details of how the Skaven will work before they say anything.

r/TotalWar has a fair bit of "look at that perfectly ordinary rat" going about.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Ze Pollack posted:

The Warhammer halflings are notable for two things: one, they have a vote for Emperor, courtesy of Ludwig the Fat being notably greedy even for an emperor, two, they have some very good vampire hunters, on the grounds that since they border Sylvania they get an awful lot of practice.

Also, if I recall correctly, Halfling blood tastes terrible to vampires, so they're not really used as a food source.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Mzbundifund posted:

At least tell me warhammer hobbits (warhambits) put skulls on everything like any self-respecting race.

They'd only use skulls to make soup stock.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

The founder of the Blood Dragons got his fix, then charged all of his followers to go out and become the world's hugest asskickers so that they could earn the same reward.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Mzbundifund posted:

What's the advantage of vassals at all if they're able to just ignore it and break the treaty whenever they feel like it?

Presumably you don't have to pay for their unit upkeep, and don't take diplomatic penalties for owning too many territories.

Plus having more space between your borders and enemy factions'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

It should really be called "backlash chance"

• Locked thread