Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

I'm happy that this LP restarted. The one time I played Vampire Counts, I'm guessing Karl Franz got his teeth kicked in early on, because when I got to the Empire, he had only the capital and I never actually found his armies (if any).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

I would kill for Chaos Dwarves in this game. Ah well, hopefully once Total Warhammer 2 comes out, they'll release them, Ogre Kingdoms and Tomb Kings as DLC or something. Other than Ogre Kingdoms, Tomb Kings and Chaos Dwarves, every other faction that's been in the tabletop game has been released or announced now, correct?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

ZearothK posted:

I probably said this before, but I feel CA really dropped the ball by not giving the Von Carstein faction the exact same campaign objectives as the Empire.

(namely unite the provinces through conquest or diplomacy, take out Archaon and eliminate the Vampire Counts)

I wish that there was a different Chaos faction where you play as a province that has fallen to worshipping one of the Chaos gods. None of this "Here's roaming armies, kill everyone" but actual "Play as an Empire/Britonnian faction, except that you have high-level buildings that allow chaos troops and you can corrupt provinces". The "cults of chaos are everywhere and corruption reaches to the highest points" has been a thing in the fluff for so long that it's a little sad that it's nowhere to be seen in this game.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

CommissarMega posted:

Well, if you do, I hope you do the right thing and play as the best race, the lizards riding dinosaurs with laser cannons.

• Locked thread