Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

Trujillo posted:

The next update will be turns 1 and 2. I just wanted to get some explaining out of the way first.

I really appreciate this - I've never played the game and this sort of post helps a lot understanding the mechanics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
So if you have the movement points, there's no reason not to sack the town before occupying it?

Why is there a box around skills two through five in each category? Do you not need to get all of them to progress to the skill beyond them?

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
You can't settle in the mountains, right? So the reward for challenging Zhufbar would just be sacking holds for cash and then razing them for border security?

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
At least tell me warhammer hobbits (warhambits) put skulls on everything like any self-respecting race.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

White Coke posted:

Of course they know what the final end is, the eternal dominance of Hashut and his favored servants the Dawn Zharr.

Ah, the old "surely Satan wouldn't lie" policy. Reliable!

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

Trujillo posted:

And yeah, keeping Templehof as a vassal seems like a good idea but they are schemers and opportunists so they may just be building their own strength and biding their time.

What's the advantage of vassals at all if they're able to just ignore it and break the treaty whenever they feel like it?

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Ah, ok. How long does it take for the "military actions against Templehof" relations debuff to decay?

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
That's a shame, I was enjoying this a lot. I hope if you do restart you can find a way to get around the no-backups thing. It's dumb that you can't separate the difficulty from the danger of irretrievable campaign loss like this.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
How does Chaos Corruption interact with our Vampiric Corruption? Do vampires spreading their own corruption simultaneously decrease the chaos flavor?

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

Trujillo posted:

With the Warriors of Chaos temporarily gone from the world, the Warherds of Chaos will need to die before long or Archaon will return at the head of another host of warriors.

Do the Warherds respawn if the Warriors of Chaos are still around?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Thanks for the LP! This was fun and interesting to read.

I'm surprised you never once picked the "loot and occupy" button. Does it just do too much damage to the city to be worth it?

• Locked thread