Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Lizards and Skavemen and Toke Elves also live in Fantasy Africa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

MonsterEnvy posted:

The Dark Elves ride dinosaurs which is pretty cool.

Why ride dinosaurs when you can is dinosaurs?

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

madmac posted:

I mean I'm totally looking forwards to the Elves but they're not exactly the most unique or visually striking factions out of the four.

You didn't have a lot of people hyping Empire or Dwarves in the first game either and they're still two of the most popular races, while the Greenskins have great flavor and barely anyone actually plays them.

Large sections of the greenskin army list has a gimmick and that gimmick is "this thing sucks." You can see why they're not that popular.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Trujillo posted:

Now I want a unit that's just a skull that floats around and taunts the enemy and lowers their leadership. Wish I knew how to mod.

Thought I'd post this here, the first in-engine trailer for Total Warhammer II, showing the lizardmen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfO-pdyNWvg

If the game is as loud as this trailer then I'm not going to buy it. Hurt my ears.

• Locked thread