Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Eastern Entente

because

Ikasuhito posted:

Russia never gets any love in WW1 Letsplays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
2C
One front at a time. The eastern front promises the easier path to a quick victory, after which we can turn our attention to the west. Austria focusing on Serbia first to eliminate that distraction before joining forces with the German allies.

frankenfreak fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Mar 28, 2017

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Randarkman posted:

An undue Austro-Hungarian focus on Serbia (though not as great as this would represent) was a thing that drove a lot of German military planners up the walls, it frustrated their plans for dealing with Russia in the east with minimal forces and it became even more of a liability when the Austro-Hungarians did what they do best and were humiliated on the battlefield.
Good thing the Moltke Plan is not "dealing with Russia in the east with minimal forces". :smugdog:, but with a Pickelhaube

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Well, this was a form of scouting, wasn't it? We know where the Russians are now.

• Locked thread