Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Friend Commuter
Nov 3, 2009
SO CLEVER I WANT TO FUCK MY OWN BRAIN.
Smellrose

MANime in the sheets posted:

He just played Austria.

They were still Germany at the time.

Eastern Entente.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friend Commuter
Nov 3, 2009
SO CLEVER I WANT TO FUCK MY OWN BRAIN.
Smellrose

wedgekree posted:

Yeah, this game has some issues that folks have brought up - not that ninja British divisions aren't awesome, mind..

But, logistics, the fact the AI can cluster a couple million men over about a 20 mile area in an attack, the.. Let us call it oddities of how it handles logistics.. The fact England can't be made to surrender..

The game's engine is focused on medieval warfare and Renaissance era gunpowder. It seems not to have handled scaling up to industrial level warfare particularly effectively going off the back and forth.

Someone put it best, earlier in the thread, forgive me for not remembering who; but the fact the game handles WW1 warfare as mobile stands against it.

There was plenty of mobile warfare in World War 1, but yeah, the game not handling the trenches of the later Western front is a definite problem.

• Locked thread