Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
2A for me. Rush Moscow while still having our head in the game Balkan-wise. Keep up a defensive posture in the West with research focusing on trench warfare and artillery. Let them come to us until they can be attacked in full force.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Can anyone tell me what the formation icons at the bottom of the battle screens signify?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
GAS thread, invade EGYPT.

We'll have men yodeling on the pyramids by Christmas, boys!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

David Corbett posted:

[img-sean-spicer.jpg]

I know that goons are all in the habit of going MAXIMUM HITLER, so in that vain can we NOT GAS METZ? :v:

Don't care about Egypt, care about ejecting the million British that are presently strolling all over the beloved Vaterland.

Please. We're going CONSERVATIVELY ASSAD.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
They were on their way to Italy by submarine last I checked.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
> To End All Wars - Kitchener shouldn't even be available

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I think this is an interesting distinction between history and counter-factualism. The more academic history trends toward larger snowballing forces and it becomes less a matter of decisions and more about "it happened because how could it not have happened."

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
June, 1918: "There is little we can do against the Belgians"

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Leperflesh posted:

I'm enjoying this LP but this game seems complete and utter poo poo to be honest. As a war simulator I mean, not just because of the bad AI.

Are other AGEOD games any better?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
[page 87 of Grey Hunter's Mortal Kombat II LP]

hey grey i noticed that you never block. there are two buttons on the

• Locked thread