Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
Central powers they might get to much love, but I always play these games to be ahistorical as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
2B Let's try and diminish our number of opponents by knocking one out quick and by not steping on any toes.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
Would it antagonize the English? If not, then we should do it as fast as possible because this is the great war and the only land taken is that which is taken off guard.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
I guess all our hemming and hawing about the ottomans was for nothing, good luck with the English!

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
Ugggh I was one of the peeps who pushed for the offensive against the Russians, my sincerest apologies. Is there any hijinks that could help turn this around? Hope you can salvage this.

• Locked thread