Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

East!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

2B

Lets acquire some Lebensraum!!!

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

TildeATH posted:

That's all well and good, but how many Zerbs will be killed if we follow this plan?

What else are the Bulgarians and Turk's going to be used for?

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

TildeATH posted:

We've heard these promises of Zerb blood for years with no actual Zerb blood. I am sick of out-of-touch politicians promising us Death To Zerbs but then invariably bait-and-switching us into killing Russians or Bulgarians. It's not the same.

I think the Bulgarians are on our side this war?

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

PittTheElder posted:

Historically Bulgaria didn't join the war until 1915, which means Grey probably has loads of opportunities to drive them into the arms of the Entente.

On the flip side I wonder if we can Italy to join our side in the war?

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

HannibalBarca posted:

You can but you basically have to give them the Habsburg family jewels free of charge to even have a shot at it.

Sounds tempting, honestly having Italy flail impotently in the French Alps sounds worth pissing of the AH Empire.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

I mean the ships aren't really going to swing the war, if we get turkey on our side we can throw more bodies at Russia and Serbia and try to finish them off quickly, sure the Ottomans will get hosed up by the british, but those are still troops that aren't going to be doing useful things like attacking Germany.

Also we should totally start bribing Italy and get them into the war too except on the side they are actually supposed to be on (loving cowards) They have abysmal leadership, but might as well have them die in droves in the French Alps instead of the Austrian Alps.

Jack2142 fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Mar 30, 2017

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

I vote for pissing away money on Itallians, Austria is a worthless ally, but hopefully we can finish off the Russians which will free up their troops, bringing Italy into the Central Powers would let us put more bodies on the Western Front, and they can also send some troops to fight the Serbs.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Its almost like attacking into superior numbers is a bad idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

The thing that always gets me in AGEOD games is how loving huge armies get in the WWI / RR games, I only ever played Wars in America and the 7 Years war where like 10,000 regulars is a dangerous doomstack.

• Locked thread