Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Lol that dude is a stone cold hillbilly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

uncurable mlady posted:

Nantz jinxed us with that humphries poo poo

Yup. Nantz is on my poo poo list now.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Is it a good strategy to guard the other team's leading scorer?

I'm can't seen to figure this out

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Probably Magic posted:

I'm glad Kentucky lost.

:wrong:

Marlows
Nov 4, 2009
GO HEELS! Dadgum Roy!

That said, UK is fun team to watch and I would have rooted for them if Carolina lost.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

tadashi posted:

Is it a good strategy to guard the other team's leading scorer?

I'm can't seen to figure this out
that was seriously the no defense game

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

If I'm going to hell, I'm dragging you with me.

Go Cocks.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
gently caress, I missed the only good game of the tournament

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Probably Magic posted:

If I'm going to hell, I'm dragging you with me.

Go Cocks.

go cocks

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

The Glumslinger posted:

gently caress, I missed the only good game of the tournament

Florida Wisconsin was pretty crazy.

e: Actually there have been a bunch of goodish games, just not many early upsets and a whole lot of terrible looks (or even failure to get a shot off) on last possessions.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Go Cocks and Ducks. All fowl final. The refs should like that.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

Yup. Nantz is on my poo poo list now.

You cant do this with Nantz SZN approaching!!!!

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

SamuraiFoochs posted:

They've at least partly changed that though.

I still think both teams should get a drive. Otherwise too much can be impacted by a coin flip.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Spacebump posted:

I still think both teams should get a drive. Otherwise too much can be impacted by a coin flip.

I'd argue automatic 2 minutes for a puck over the boards from the defensive zone in the NHL needs consideration for worst rule.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hey that game was good but some bad things happened aswell.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Hey I am a Luke Maye fan now.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor bitch

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

Go Cocks and Ducks. All fowl final. The refs should like that.

:golfclap:

Seriously, go Cocks and Ducks. If you can't have a legacy final, this is what everyone wants.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Oregon needs to beat UNC and beyond that, thumbs up to whatever team wins. I don't even dislike UNC that much but seriously they've been to the Final Four 20 times, the rest of the 3 teams a combined once, it would be so cool for someone else to win here.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Seeing the video of De'Aaron Fox taking the loss extremely hard makes me regret not giving a poo poo about the winner of that game.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

GobiasIndustries posted:

Oregon needs to beat UNC and beyond that, thumbs up to whatever team wins. I don't even dislike UNC that much but seriously they've been to the Final Four 20 times, the rest of the 3 teams a combined once, it would be so cool for someone else to win here.

In the very first final four ever held even. Like Hitler was barely into Poland when the Ducks made it last time.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
It feels like South Carolina has the natural advantage but that FSU is just disciplined enough to keep themselves in this

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Shout out to Kaela Davis.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Grittybeard posted:

In the very first final four ever held even. Like Hitler was barely into Poland when the Ducks made it last time.

Holy poo poo, outside of UNC the only time the rest of these teams played in a Final Four was before actual WWII. And it was just one of those teams. Ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

GobiasIndustries posted:

Holy poo poo, outside of UNC the only time the rest of these teams played in a Final Four was before actual WWII. And it was just one of those teams. Ever.

so in September, Canada is going to passive aggressively invade the US.

• Locked thread