Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Don't really care who wins this one, I just want it to be a good game to help me forget how nervous I am for the game later. We got revenge on UCLA Friday but I fear UNC will do the same today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Grats Cocks. Gotta be a fun run. And you hosed Duke along the way, so that's cool.

Now let's go get 2 SEC teams in the final four. Go Cayuts!

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Kentucky hasn't lost when Humphries has scored this season. Jim Nantz pointing that out pretty much guarantees Kentucky loses now.

drat you Jim Nantz :argh:

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Shooting so cold

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
What the loving bullshit is that gently caress you refs

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Yeah there sure was no contact there Jesus Christ. gently caress these refs. If UNC beats us that's one thing but I hate it when the refs have such an impact on the game.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

me all game

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Humphries bringing the thunder from down under :australia:

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Teams have been exchanging runs and it looks like UNC might have the last one to win it here.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
:smith:

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
I am devastated

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Shut the gently caress up with that Laettner poo poo, Nantz

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

uncurable mlady posted:

Nantz jinxed us with that humphries poo poo

Yup. Nantz is on my poo poo list now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Go Cocks and Ducks. All fowl final. The refs should like that.

• Locked thread