Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Democrazy posted:

I would not count on South Carolina to make it past this FSU team. As a program, they haven't taken the step up to a Norte Dame or Baylor level

I wouldn't count on it either since we're missing our second-best player (Alaina Coates) due to injury. She banged up her knee in the SEC tournament and we've been able to cruise through the early rounds without her, but her size and rebounding will be sorely missed against teams that can hang with us in those departments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

What a drat half from Oregon.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Man, I hate that we're playing Florida and I'm really drat nervous about it. We split the regular season series, but they beat us pretty handily the last time out. Really wish we were getting another opponent that wasn't familiar with our play style.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Gonna need UF to stop hitting a thousand threes, thanks.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Felt bad about this game before it started and not feeling any better about it now. Shaky perimeter D, foul trouble, Florida has all the momentum...gonna need one hell of a second half.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

THE PANTS

ARE

OFF

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I LOVE AND APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Kirios posted:

It's very odd to me that, prior to this tournament run, Sindarius Thornwell wasn't even pegged to be drafted at all. The way he's been playing, it feels like he should be the first senior off the board. I don't see how he isn't one of the 60 best players. In every game they've played, he looks like the best player on the court every time.

It's because we're in the SEC and the national perception of that conference is "Kentucky and a bunch of garbage."

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Kirios posted:

Dude I'm so happy for you. After that Super Bowl loss you deserve good things in your life. Enjoy it man!

Thanks so much man, that's very cool of you. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Shout out to Kaela Davis.

• Locked thread