Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
It really feels like UNC ought to be up by 15 or 20.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Luke Maye has the face of a badly rendered Mass Effect character.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
What was the duck thing?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Kentucky's ogre dude has had a good few minutes here.

e: even better

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Bad day for Monk to be off.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

sportsgenius86 posted:

Holy poo poo this game

It's pretty damned good.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

times 2.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Alternating possession is bad, but so is not advancing the ball to half court in situations like this.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
There was no good winner here from a neutral perspective, so I'm just happy we got a hell of a game.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Poque posted:

go ducks and cocks

NFL GDTs have taught me that duck cocks are terrifying.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

The Glumslinger posted:

gently caress, I missed the only good game of the tournament

Florida Wisconsin was pretty crazy.

e: Actually there have been a bunch of goodish games, just not many early upsets and a whole lot of terrible looks (or even failure to get a shot off) on last possessions.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Spacebump posted:

I still think both teams should get a drive. Otherwise too much can be impacted by a coin flip.

I'd argue automatic 2 minutes for a puck over the boards from the defensive zone in the NHL needs consideration for worst rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

GobiasIndustries posted:

Oregon needs to beat UNC and beyond that, thumbs up to whatever team wins. I don't even dislike UNC that much but seriously they've been to the Final Four 20 times, the rest of the 3 teams a combined once, it would be so cool for someone else to win here.

In the very first final four ever held even. Like Hitler was barely into Poland when the Ducks made it last time.

• Locked thread