Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Kansas is hosed. Losing the rebounding battle, losing the momentum battle, losing the intelligence battle.

Losing to a Pac-12 team, I've seen this story before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Every year.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I mean, that IS the thing. Two events are certain:

(1) Kansas will be the first 1 seed to lose to a 16 seed. Yes, even before Gonzaga.
(2) The year Kansas's conference championship streak finally ends, they will win the championship.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

CannonFodder posted:

He won the NCAA Banner that eluded Roy Williams, and has a slightly better W/L. He's not going anywhere.

He can get hosed for threatening to send Embiid back to Africa just for doing a crossover during an expo game, but yeah, this is more just... I'll say this, this team didn't quit as soon as UCLA or several other teams did this year.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Talk about first world problems, loving hell...

Kansas was predicted to win by Vegas almost every one of those losses. It gets really tiresome.

Having said that, this wasn't on Self. Oregon was absurdly hot, absurdly excited, and had the advantage where the Jayhawks were weakest. Also, Jackson and Graham were dumb as hell. But KU kept engaged throughout, had some serious lockdown defense for vast stretches of this game... but it is what it is.

Probably Magic fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Mar 26, 2017

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I make fun of the Pac-12 every year, but I can't remember a time in recent history where KU got past a team from there. UCLA, Stanford, Oregon... all losses.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Good won :unsmith:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I'm glad Kentucky lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

If I'm going to hell, I'm dragging you with me.

Go Cocks.

• Locked thread