Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Florida seems pretty timid about trying to penetrate South Carolina's defense. Can't get a lot of open shots with that kind of timidity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Ehud posted:

I feel like we've attempted a fair number of shots in the paint, but they're being blocked or just not going in.

I think that's true, but in this half, it's mostly been desperation attempts once there's about 5 seconds on the shot clock. The first 25 seconds, I see them passing the ball back and forth to each other around the perimeter.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

I've only been watching the 2nd half. It feels like South Carolina should be up by about 10. Amazing that Florida is still in totally reasonable shape to win this.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Ehud posted:

yeah we just can't stop them in the paint

Nor generate an inch of breathing room for shot attempts on offense.

• Locked thread