Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Good stuff OP count me in, unless I don't get the file until after Persona 5 comes out and then I'll have to bow out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*prepares a large glass of tea and takes out my reading glasses so I can read all 9001 words you just posted*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I kinda followed what was happening until my eyes glazed over on the military stuff but I think I'll actually have fun trying to puzzle it out. Question about farms: do they need to be outside? It looked like you were plotting and making mud indoors but was just prep to move that poo poo outside ASAP once the weather turns again?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i cant read any of those posts

It's like a map game but with ASCII art

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I will respectfully bow out of succession because I don't have the time to dedicate to it properly because of Persona 5 but I would do it if we did a new one later. Also ill be following along :D

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You didn't even include the mod in your squad? You're playing with fire BBG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's weird how many random people I've never seen post in this forum showed up Big for the Dawrf Fortress thread

• Locked thread