Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Average Bear posted:

Oh yeah, forgot the naming list. If you want to be named after a dwarf or want to name a dwarf something, post the name and profession

You can name the most epic dwarf Pewdiepie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Nicest dwarf you'll ever meet.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Starting to dig out the first floor!

well I guess I channeled into clay and now I'm stuck here? Can't make a ramp or stairs....This loving game.

Honest to loving god I'm already over this loving game!!! THIS PISSES ME OFF!

Trolled bitch. This is what you get for not naming your dwarfs Pewdiepie.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Pweds... I got you on the migrant wave

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

extremely steampunk posted:

I made some serious mistakes with this fight. first i didnt forbid passage thru the door so my melee dwarfs charged right in while the marksdwarfs sat back and didnt even see the monster. Then I also forgot that I had turned off "forbid death items" when I was messing around earlier, so a bunch of civilians ran into the middle of the melee and got crushed by the forgotten beast while trying to take the shoes off their dead comrades

Lol at this. Dwarfs are epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Average Bear posted:

It's not... it's usually really good but the current version of the mod is weird and not polished because the mod creator is biking the world and got kidnapped in the Central African Republic.

Good.

• Locked thread