Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The mason getting wrecked immediately is pretty tragic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I kinda followed what was happening until my eyes glazed over on the military stuff but I think I'll actually have fun trying to puzzle it out. Question about farms: do they need to be outside? It looked like you were plotting and making mud indoors but was just prep to move that poo poo outside ASAP once the weather turns again?

There's like 50 crops, some of which need to be inside and some of which need to be outside and a few that are either I think? But the most basic crop is mushrooms that grow inside in the dark

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah that's why forgotten beats can be bad even if they're really weak ash monsters or whatever. They seemingly always have really bad diseases they give dwarves they fight

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm glad my dwarf it's really retarded in combat but somehow is alive and well

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Adventurer mode is awesome. The detailed damage model lets you do wacky stuff like slice a dudes head off and throw it at his fleeing buddy

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I love how retarded rulers act in this game

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Robot Randy posted:

lol the races masterwork adds are all invariably retarded, absolutely nothing meshes with the tone of the game

I'm convinced it's the DF version of those mods people make for like, half life where all the guns are overpowered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its always funny when you get an artifact fork or something with a whole fresco worth of engraving, somehow

• Locked thread