Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

this game rules and this thread rules. i'd like to be up for succession, but will have to refresh on how a lot of stuff is done as well as what's in masterwork. i really like that you can dig out a whole ore vein in this.

also make me a dwarf, a very angry militia dwarf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

frank.club posted:

It looks like everyone who asked to be name is already so!

how am i doing?

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

good adventure post and good year post. i've never gotten properly into adventure mode but it seems amazing

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Robot Randy posted:

bolverkur doin work

awesome. just got off work and wish it was that rad

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

also i am deeply humbled and honored to be the militia commander of Casualfences of the Factory of Laughs

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

no! NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!! *buys $200 of LoL and dota skins*

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

also lmao this forgotten beast rules, reminded me of vomit monster in earthbound

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

ok!!! im scared to do this lol. i know goddamn nothing about trading

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

uh yeah so i played this for some while before i realized: hey where is all that poo poo randy was posting about? so ive now downloaded the correct save

420 BITCHEEESSS

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

there are like seven layers of the main stairs filled with miasma and on the main level there is one tile with a shitton of clothes, massive amounts of rock and like 200 entries of remains

WHY

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

mini update

first thing i see is a gross cloud of miasma that stretches through +/- 7 z-layers of stairs or something

its a one tile dump zone by the main stairs. what in armoks name

list of entitled millenials which are not happy. start building a tomb one layer down from the main catacombs. will update when ready, will designate tombs for important dwarves that earned it with kills or master artifice

the baron retards tomb will be decked out with this named coffin masterpiece

and a statue of goddamn facehuggers along with a golden dwarf

rediscover decides to be actually useful to make up for this poo poo brigade thats leading the fort

in the bottom cavern are a bunch of trees along with some tiny ugly cave imps that need to be killed. cant think of a thing that could go wrong with that. will have to brush up on how to command military squads and make sure they are decked out in iron armor

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

mini update 2:

whats this?! a pre-emptive strike from the basement dwelling imps in the lowest cavern!

...wait is that goddamn larry fighting?

for this he gets to upgrade his retard playpen from Meagre to decent. as i check it out i see a Purple Haze emanate from pewdiepie's next door room.

[SQUALOR ALERT]

pewds gamer crib: rotten dog heart chop, *cow eye chop pastry*, withered toadstool, withered plump helmet.

what. the. gently caress.

munchables decides to start his unwinding descent into madness. this will most likely be the start of the inevitable death-spiral, i'm thinking. he claims a craftsdwarfs workshop and starts hauling poo poo to it.

at this point migrants arrive. here you see them crossing the proud mountaintop of Casualfences. below the lavapit can be seen. 12 dwarfs and only one kid. allright. all are immediately made into engraving slaves. around this time it seems randy has gone missing. thats no good

munchables starts making whatever dumb poo poo hes making, thank god. the death spiral is delayed by the mercy of Armok

turns out its an earring.

this dumb fuckin earring has tons of pictures on it, one of a gorlak (??????) laboring (????) as he settles a place (!!!!), another picture of a troll killing a goblin. most likely this is a metaphor for fyad forum posts. what a useless piece of lame garbage. i wonder what a piece of poo poo like this is actually worth?

FUCKEN MONEY! BABY! YEAH! poo poo!

each dwarf can wear 22 rings.... THATS ALOTTA FUCKEN MONEY!!!!! WEVE GOT IT MADE!!! YEAH! gently caress YEAH BITCHES!!!

wait

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

im still playin the fort but i need ideas how can i make an efficient lava trap waterfall outside of the entrance? do i need lava pumps for that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Robot Randy posted:

dig a hole in the side of the volcano

im to scared

• Locked thread