Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

extremely steampunk posted:

Sweet, I will play a year in your fort my man. Put your game folder up on google docs or something, I've never used Masterwork or the tileset you're using so I'd like to just copy your whole setup for a succession fort, that way my contribution doesnt look completely different

Yah, a link to a download of all the poo poo you got on there would be cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Average Bear posted:

http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=5315

Here's the complete setup of everything I've been using. I'll upload the .rar of the actual save and poo poo at the end of Spring.

cool. im gonna make a file and dick around to get reaquainted with everything ty

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Don't forget to name a rapist dwarf after me, net cafe scandal.

please tell me this is a joke.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Robot Randy posted:

today i found out i no longer have a place to live in two months so depending on when my turn comes up i may or may not be able to do it

That really sucks bro, I feel for you. anyways make sure to PM Larry if you have any questions about your upcoming homelessness

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Fuubi posted:

Umm... OK. So, if it's allowed, I'd like a redwarf~

Fuubi the Second is ready to pick up the axe! (If allowed)

You seem like a freak to me. But I'm not in charge here so whatever

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

It's weird how many random people I've never seen post in this forum showed up Big for the Dawrf Fortress thread

it's a drat Other Forums hit squad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

my dwarf is a Legendary Weaponsmith.. fitting if you ask me.

• Locked thread