Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

Frustrated posted:

Just started the second season and it's glaring how much better an actor Nick Frost is than literally every other person on the show. It's comical how much better his scenes are. At least the fighting is still fun.

I wouldn't go that far, the guy who plays Quinn is pretty good. And I think it is hard to really judge any of the actors when they don't have a whole lot of character to work with. It is a show about cool fights and it does that really well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I find that season two is superior to season one in pretty much every way. The story is much leaner and more focused, and the action is just as good if not better.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Why did the widow attack Sunny? It didn't really seem to make any sense

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Having two fake deaths was a little too much. It was silly enough that Sunny got buried beneath a little debris, and Quinn and his men decide not to check whether he is dead. And then Sunny decides not to see whether Quinn was actually dead either.

• Locked thread