Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four

*Walks up to Thomas Edison* "So, uh, I have a problem with this elephant in my room."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

someday I am going to make guinness ice cream, it sounds pretty good

what I'm saying is, it can be both

Maybe a guinness float, like a root beer float but with guinness and vanilla ice cream. Or maybe chocolate or coffee ice cream.

I kind of want to try this now

Everyone at the party watching you scoup ice cream into your guinness, definately the elephant in the room.

Twenty Four

Can we talk about the mouse in the room? It is seriously freaking the elephant out and I don't want it breaking all the furniture.

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

What we should really talk about then is the CRUMBS in the room *looks at you accusingly*

That wasn't me, that was totally Ernie eating cookies in bed with Bert again, and maybe that is how we got Snuffaluffagus in here, who is kind of an elephant.

Yobgoblin posted:

Why do mice scare elephants?

:iiam:

• Locked thread