Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

Dads Dip Cup posted:

*somewhere on the african savanna*

Elephant A : so what'd you do today

Elephant B : oh you know, I rolled around in the mud for a bit and then I sucked up some water with my trunk and sprayed myself with it

Elephant A : same

Elephant C : guys could we maybe talk about the dingus in the doofy hat driving around taking pictures of everything

Elephants A and B : ...what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Uxzuigal posted:

How do you get an elephant into a refridgerator?

Real answere: You don't. Any jokes that says you can are lies.

woolly mammoth version of jurassic park: the kids get eaten when the velocimammothraptors get loose because they can't trap them in the fridge

Manifisto

eonwe your av always makes me think of a guinness advertisement

although since the elephant is pink maybe the delirium tremens mascot would fit better

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Mar 28, 2017

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

eonwe posted:

im not sure what the little guy is drinking. either a shake or a beer

someday I am going to make guinness ice cream, it sounds pretty good

what I'm saying is, it can be both

Manifisto

death sext posted:

I thought we got the elephant to deal with the crumbs. Why do we even have this thing then?

if the elephant does not pause while vacuuming crumbs and say "it's a living" then we got the wrong kind of elephant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

that's a mammoth you loving pleb

you're a mammoth!!!

• Locked thread