Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
might be prime only, but i'm going to pick it up, since that's the cheapest i've seen it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
doesnt include vita ver..

this should come out on switch and/or steam

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I feel like I should have gone with the Vita version, I probably would have played it way more.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

everyone should play it because it's quite good

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
update: it's still half off on prime

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

this game would own on the switch

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
why do people think it would work better as a handheld?

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I feel like I should have gone with the Vita version, I probably would have played it way more.

Umm remote play much?

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

sector_corrector posted:

Gaming Platforms, ranked

- Handhelds
- The Computer
-
-
-
-
- Console
- Phone

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's supposed to come today, and even though i feel obligated to play the last DS3 expansion, i'm going to make this my next game. i don't like feeling obligated to play something.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I'm about 3 hours into my first playthrough of DQ8 (first DQ game) on 3DS and it's good. Well, bye.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
holy poo poo, this game is really fun. it reminds me of a Heavily Modded Minecraft adventure map or something w/ professional polish

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

All the DQ games Ive played have been on DS/3DS so i link those games immediately with bed gaming feels.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
this game is good as hell. it basically fixes minecraft, and crafting games in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

epic japan does it again

• Locked thread