Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which simpsons character do you most closly politically identify with?
alien mr. burns
reptilian overlord lisa
king homer
sideshow cecil
View Results

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Looking back on it I don't think Trump won a single fight his entire presidency, political or otherwise. The closest he got was when jeb was roasting him at cpac, he shot back a few times. His comebacks were obviously retarded though.

E:his presidency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 251 days!
i liked when he tried to build the wall and the whole thing kept falling down

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
to the secret service agent reading c-spam: release the tape dude

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
turns out the wall was just the radioactive wasteland covering america that prevents all human life on the surface

- sent from my bunker

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

you'd think that Trump would have learned after the first time the Secret Service had to physically stop him from getting into a windowless van with an unkempt man who claimed he wrote for Jetset Magazine, but no, Trump said Sean Hannity thinks stranger danger is just liberal PBS propaganda

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
a missive from a russian gulag-

the president is a giant orange pissbaby who loves hookers and piss, and Putin is both his puppet master and an international thug! - yelled from my cage as i'm beaten half to death then waterboarded

the whole thing is transcribed by us counterintelligence then sent to yet another in a long line of russian stooges that lead the mad max post apocalyptic hovel that passes for america in 2024

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

a missive from a russian gulag-

the president is a giant orange pissbaby who loves hookers and piss, and Putin is both his puppet master and an international thug! - yelled from my cage as i'm beaten half to death then waterboarded

the whole thing is transcribed by us counterintelligence then sent to yet another in a long line of russian stooges that lead the mad max post apocalyptic hovel that passes for america in 2024

Turn your monitor on.

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009
same

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
surely chelsea will beat pence this election. i'm with her

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Relin posted:

https://twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/831002586576609281

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Relin posted:

well she has no real political experience but that hasn't been a problem for a certain past candidate. given pence's advanced age and lack of charisma i have little doubt we can look forward to at least four years of President Handler.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I thought it was brave and cool when he literally sucked his own dick on national television

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Fallen Hamprince posted:

well she has no real political experience but that hasn't been a problem for a certain past candidate. given pence's advanced age and lack of charisma i have little doubt we can look forward to at least four years of President Handler.
lol what a charming lady. she'll fit right in with the upper echelons of the democrat party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdSIqodg7gw

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

warren would have won

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Fallen Hamprince posted:

warren would have won

lol no

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
How's the evidence coming along on the piss dossier btw

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
he's going to spend up to four years being retarded or being a pissbaby in the white house

i don't see another term unless he cheats

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

That Robot posted:

he's going to spend up to four years being retarded or being a pissbaby in the white house

i don't see another term unless he cheats

I'm sorry poor past-trapped person, but this thread is for those of us living in 2024. gently caress off to your own timeline

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
President Winfrey seems to be doing a good job imo

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Condiv posted:

I'm sorry poor past-trapped person, but this thread is for those of us living in 2024. gently caress off to your own timeline

Time has been really hosed up ever since Sessions triggered the Grand Dragonbreak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Condiv posted:

Lol if you think people will still be alive in 2024

• Locked thread