Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
pretty sure that dude has no brother and you're an alien clone of him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Blargh I wanna play this but I need to wait for discounts and time.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
First playthrough I missed the mimic chip, that was really fun. Got real good at spotting duplicates.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

CJacobs posted:

Hey here's something I haven't actually thought about until now (Non-Mooncrash stuff): Who is responsible for breaking Morgan out of the simulation at the start of the game? I recall some emails about the blank neuromods Morgan was given that led to him/her remembering the previous day's events and failing the aptitude tests, but do you ever find out who set that up? Was it January? If so, how??

probably hacked the email changing his test mods to be nothing so he would pick up on the loop, the typhon outbreak happened that ongoing couple of days and they killed everyone

January's directives kicked in once it was clear there was an outbreak.

Grognan fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jul 14, 2018