Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I'm sorta going into this blind but the gameplay video looks cool so I'm down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Gunplay was a little too wonky for me. Ended up wasting far more ammo than i should have. Think i'm gonna hold off on this one.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

xbox. i think it might have something to do with what anti-hero said in that the field of view is ridiculous. the little guys would be right up on you but you'd have to spin around and look up and down just to find them. outside of that i really enjoyed the demo.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

The trailer was garbage. It made you think it's all a crazy action packed shooter when I found it to be more of an exploration game.

Donno

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

There were a lot of moments where it really reminded me of deus ex in that there were multiple ways to get to different places on the map. Lots of making sure you look up down all around and whatnot.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Is the wrench a viable weapon as the game progresses?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

how the f am i supposed to know what these random status symbols mean?

edit: ohhh i see that section comes as i progress into the game nm

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Does anyone know what the gently caress the fabricator is saying when you create something?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I for the life of me can't find that guy in GUTS. Very frustrating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Once you re-activate his bracelet, go to a security station and mark him.

I DID. I just can't seem to get to where he is