Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I have the exact videocard listed in the recommended specs. Hopefully this game doesn't run like poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Snagged this game for fifty Canadian dollary-doos. The PS4 demo was really neat, but I hate playing games like this on a controller.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I'm pretty sure all the poo poo they ate from that godawful DooM video was a major factor in Polygon basically turning into a memey Youtube personality channel.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Any news on PC performance yet?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I'm Gloo + Wrench so far just because mineral material is at a premium so I can't make much ammo. You eventually get upgrades that make stealth a lot easier.

Flubby posted:

is the blue mouse cursor supposed to be on screen at all times? It's kind of distracting flying around all over the place.

I'm getting this too.

fadam fucked around with this message at 18:20 on May 5, 2017

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Is there a good place to get a poo poo load of mineral material? I'm always low.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Okay I'm about to start on Nightmare. What should I upgrade/use for EZ win?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

How can I avoid the save bug?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Did we learn what the secret way of playing that dev mentioned on Twitter is yet?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I remember when this game first came out one of the devs was talking about how he didn't expect one of the endings to be discovered for a while. Do we know what that was yet?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

This space station is filled with lesbians.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Just beat this. Incredible game imo.

Questions about the ending: I saved everyone, incapped Dahl, blew up the station and escaped on the ship. I got the after credits scene where Alex reveals that you're an alien and they've been trying to do mirror neuron simulations or whatever. I know the ending is probably different if you use the nullwave, but is there like a super secret ending that reveals more about the ending, or is this pretty much it? Also, I noticed that during the ending and the intro there were really rapid frame cuts to something. I was never quick enough to take a screenshot of it, what are they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Whoa