Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Played the demo...definitely feels like it's more suited on a PC rather than a console, especially considering this game doesn't have a lick of auto-aim, which can be a bit of a problem considering those little mimics like to swarm you, hit like a ton of bricks, and love to dodge in every direction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Also GMG is only fully legit nowadays because CD Projekt RED publicly called them out for reselling grey market keys.

GMG has always been a legit retailer, but that whole spat got kickstarted by CD refusing to sell retail keys to GMG (for reasons unknown) for the launch of The Witcher 3, so they went behind CD's back and purchased their keys on the cheap from retailers in different region and offered a huge discount on release day in retaliation. Then they went back and forth accusing each other of foul play. The whole thing is pretty childish. :v:

Back Hack fucked around with this message at 23:14 on May 3, 2017

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

If you're wondering what's the perk you should invest in with your first nerumod, choose [spoiler]leavage, there is a ton of extra items you can acquire in the beginning area by stacking containers to reach ledges and to move furniture blocking path ways.[/spoilers]

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Just found out Morgan is from Austin, Texas. Starting to become a trend [with main characters] I've notice what with a lot of software developers moving there recently.

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Q-beam in hand, I am death incarnate.

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I'm guessing I'm nearing the final act of the game or close to it and man. I really loving hate the military operators, they have so much hp and are just annoying to fight and come in swarms, as well as seemingly infinite respawn from the fabricators?

Things to know about that.
-Operators, military variation or otherwise, are vulnerable to the GLOO gun, which will immobilize them giving you enough time to hack them or whack them with your wrench.
-The Disruptor Stun Gun is super effective against them, they'll die to a couple of shots from it.
-The fabricators will only produce a finite amount of them, something around 4-6 of them, and only two at a time.
-Turrets > Blackbox Operators in a fight.
-EMP plus a Recycler charge works wonders against them.

-If all else fails, Q-beam them. Q-beam everything!

E: The full upgraded Q-beam is the deadliest weapon in the game, nothing is safe against it. NOTHING!

Back Hack fucked around with this message at 08:00 on May 7, 2017

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Republicans posted:

Is it? I've found it pretty anemic compared to the shotgun or even just the golden gun.

It's a laser that makes enemies explode when you shoot them with it from any range after a couple of seconds, what more do you want? If that ain't your cup of tea, you can just prime enemies with it, and then kill them with another weapon and they still explode. :v:

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Ok this starting to bug me, does anyone know where the keycard for the supply closet in IT security is?

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Prey 2 gameplay, looked super generic.

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Rookersh posted:

I would kill to find the QCell ammo blueprint. I love that gun, but the ammo is so scarce otherwise.

There is one locked in a lvl.4 cargo container near the entrance to the shuttle bay and cargo bay in G.U.T.S

Rookersh posted:

Also the IT Closet key. Where you at key.

I too would like to know where this key is.

Back Hack fucked around with this message at 02:27 on May 8, 2017

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

ymgve posted:

I wonder if the Looking Glass tech is partially based on Typhon tech, the inventor seems to go more and more insane due to the screens, and the phantoms ask about what you see in the glass.

He's think he's suffering memory loss from neuromods, but it's actually alzheimers. :smith:

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Robiben posted:

Had a very cool moment happen which I'm going to put in spoilers because I assume its a very late game or ending spoiler. I have not finished the game.

You can actually fly out to the Transtar billboards that orbit the station. Pretty sure that's well known, and there is a corpse out there you can loot. However while really hunting around I found a panel on the back of the billboard that lets you change what it displays. Turns out the corpse out there was trying to warn the people inside the station before he died, the message reads "THE ESCAPE PODS ARE FAKE". Really cool moment and makes me really wonder about the side mission to find an escape pod.

Not saying anything else other than there is more to that if you investigate a certain someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

3Romeo posted:

I think I missed an explanation for a plot-thread: ...like Calvino forgetting about his glass order?

He has Alzheimer.