Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
So Nightmares spawning can happen just from plain neuromods right? Because I ended up having to gently caress one up in the place with the cafeteria right away and a buncha folks said that only happens if you use typhon powers but I had zero of those. (As I assumed the ending would change if I didn't but also because it seemed like a neat gimmick)

Gadzuko posted:

There's no way to release a mind controlled human without them going unconscious. He just disappears once you leave the area, I don't think you ever see him again. The code is for the safe inside DeVries' office next door.
What about the lady in the greenhouse? She stays conscious if you manage to kill the controller fast enough

Also goddamn, I am so pissed the unique weapons are better: time to find a shitload more mods again I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Haha, wow, finally beat it and I totally called the ending after reading one of the notes about it. Also I would like to add it is dumb as heck they grade you on how many mind-controlled humans die because the environment killed them, not me! I specifically shocked all of them! Assholes..

I also really like that you can use the personal escape pod and don't have to join the other folks if you decide to blow up the station.

Just the great sorta attention to detail I love about Arkane. Any chance of them rolling with the same, cool patches they did for Dishonoured 2?

BBQ Dave posted:

The in game document "neuromod application instructions" says you have to hold the neuromod in your eyeball for five minutes. Isn't that weird? In the game it's like you can do it as fast as reloading a gun.

I realize this may come as a shock, but the people on Talos arenīt following proper safety precautions at this point, I would think.

Deceitful Penguin fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Jul 4, 2017

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
what the hell is the thing orange thing you can get with hacking 4 in the first place you go outside the station for?

how do you get the fuckers who are hiding in the server room?