Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Has anyone explained why this game is called prey 2 and not space invader magic shooter game 38295?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Tenzarin posted:

The first prey was a master piece(in my opinion),

It was a piece alright

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Just about to download this, should I just turn off the pre-order items right away?

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Palpek posted:

Not really, they don't make much of a difference except that the shotgun looks cooler than the default one (and you can get the default one eariler in the same area if you poke around).

Thanks!

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Wow, these controls are just as challenging as the enemies. Never change, bethesda.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

limited posted:

Hope they fire whoever did the sound level mixing though. Jesus, drat near got deafened even after turning the music down.

I hope they fire whoever did the enemy designs beyond the mimic/greater mimic.

Blurry shadows with various elemental powers in vaguely dissimilar shapes, gently caress yeah.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Sardonik posted:

It's funny how much a contrast this game has with Bioshock Infinite, Prey is significantly better in pretty much every respect, especially at being a -Shock game.

As much as I hate bioshock infinite it does not have worse combat than this game by any standard.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Utnayan posted:

I know this is subjective but this is so far from the truth in my view. Bioshock 1 and Bioshock Infinite poo poo all over this game. From Atmosphere, Story, World Building, Soundtrack, character building, you name it. I would really like to know how Arkane studios gets such a good rep because all three of their latest have bored me to absolute tears.

This is the first AAA game in years that I couldn't even bear to finish out of sheer boredom. Oh no a scary shadow, hope I have enough ammo to get by until i meet the next scary shadow and have to run back to the recyclotron. Also have a not-headcrab that turns into a mug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Hank Morgan posted:

An Arkane take on Flight Unlimited would be a sight to see.

If nothing else it would actually make the silent protagonist and shallow gameplay not seem like a developer oversight in tyool 2017