Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
I picked this up on ps4 last week. Played it, beat it. Got I&T, DNH, read all, hear all, etc. Then I turned around and am just about to finish a human-only playthrough.

I'm so happy I bought this and I haven't even played the DLC yet! But before that, a no-needle/no mercy playthrough.

Two things I noticed -- Playing with the mimic in behavioral biometrics lab and it turned into a photo of the Yu family. also looking at Mika's face, the shadows (ps4) make her look like she's eighty. Using the psychoscope you can see how she's supposed to look and it's quite a difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
Durability is meaningless. I forget all the time to repair my weapons until it dawns on me. As far as I can tell it does not affect damage because "shotgun-shotgun-shotgun-dead" Is still viable at 25% or 95%.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
I'm into my Typhon-only run and it is a pain in the rear end. No inventory, no weapon upgrades past the first level, no QOL mods. Still I'm enjoying myself!
Just now starting to get enough research for powers.

Already did a Human-only run and that was cake. I figure my fourth playthrough will be No Mods/Kill because it's gonna be tough to creatively murder certain people.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

aniviron posted:

Guns? Don't upgrade them, you don't need them.

I'm only playing on hard but I cannot do without my GLOO gun! Sure, you can't upgrade it past lvl 1 but still.

It hasn't been that difficult and lack of inventory space is the biggest annoyance. Only now, near the end, are my powers enough to melt whatever opposes me!

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
Prey is the best! One of the few I got 100%

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
The whole club bit, with Chief Sho singing while you're blasting away, was one of the best moments!

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
I was burned out after playing through the base game four times. So Mooncrash is good then? Worth a reinstall?

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
Nice! I heard they lost the Alex VA for it but eh, no big.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
Fighting for your life while listening to this was the highlight for at least one play-thru.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFDF_JJxLkU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
It's probably been posted but still --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yYkvPIw65s