Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

chocolateTHUNDER posted:

Honestly though, who gives a poo poo about the 2006 Prey. It was a mediocre shooter with some cool gimmicks at the time (woo portals).

I understand some people had a boner for the canceled Prey 2 that was floating around ~5 or 6 years ago, but it kinda sounds like that flag might be taken by that Cyberpunk game that CD Projekt is working on so whatever.

Speaking of, has there been any decent new info about the cyberpunk game? I remember the announcement and then nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
I never finished this when it first came out and decided to give it a try on a new computer and the sound is completely messed up. NPC voices are incredibly loud and have no direction or dynamics based on distance, as soon as they start talking it just booms in my ears and doesn't change no matter how far I move from them or what direction I face. I don't remember it being like that when I first played it. Is there some kind of fix for this? The 2 suggestions I got from googling were run the game as admin and disable every sound device except the one being used, and neither of them worked.