Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Oh man, this game. It's just barely close enough to Paradox that I've been playing it voraciously to fill the gaping hole in my soul left by Utopia not being out yet, and off-brand enough to make it vaguely surreal. Plus, the loading screens alone are worth the $15 or whatever I paid when it released. I love it. Anyways, you're a great writer so I'm sure this will be amazing (even if I'm mildly disappointed we're doing the 2050 scenario instead of the 2020 - I can't stand not getting in on the ground floor of the space race).

Egypt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Silicon Valley lead by the immortal God-King Elon Musk colonizing the stars WOULD be amazing, I admit.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Ah screw it if the voting's not closed I'll switch to California on the condition that Elon Musk makes an appearance one way or another.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

I don't think there are any cores outside of what we already have, though it's always possible to suddenly fabricate remember that oppressed Russian Egyptian minority living in [$NEIGHBOR_PROVINCE] that needs liberating.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Are the Antarctic and ocean colonies up and running in 2050, or will we have a crack at them as well as what's left in space?

• Locked thread