Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
The big question on any Cena proposal is why Wrestlemania, shouldn't contract signings be done on the go home show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

dromal phrenia posted:

given the massive contract just to live with him, the cena/nikki prenup is going to be insaaaaaane

Contract signings never go well in a wrestling ring! Never!

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Aphrodite posted:

I've been to plenty of shows here, you can tell when they're just doing it to be French Canadian and when it's real.

They love Charlotte. It's mind boggling.

I didn't know Montreal was cool and good!

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Maryse is better at talking than Nikki, and she barely speaks English.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

rovert posted:

Always push people to meet her in person. You don't fully "get it" with her until personally encounter the energy gives off. Made her absence from Pro Wrestling really hard actually. Everyone would tell her she should be in WWE, on TV, famous etc.

She's the kind of person that makes your day better to be around. Regardless of what she's actually known for.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

I still can't believe that's not John Cena!

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

CBJSprague24 posted:

Alexa Bliss' life story is a rollercoaster complete with near-death due to anorexia as a teenager:

http://www.dispatch.com/entertainmentlife/20170329/central-ohio-native-alexa-bliss-beats-odds-to-triumph-as-wwe-star

I know I didn't like her for a reason.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Why would that make you NOT like her?

go blue

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Ohhh. I thought you meant the conquering anorexia bit and got extremely confused.

Alexa Bliss is as bad at eating as Ryback is good at eating

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Uncle Ulty posted:

I'm at Axxxxxess, at Breezango are here signing stuff, but they are dressed up as Chet Chetterfield and Mr. Macklemore.

Fantastic

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Is Sea Creature there????????

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

I hope JBL dies in prison because of treason

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Bring back Tiffany

That was a good gimmick

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Roman Reigns, Holocaust Denier was a pretty interesting twist

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Women oriented morning show radio in Detroit is talking about John Cena's proposal at WrestleMania. Briefly discussed the match that John Cena and Nikki Bella had with the Miz, and his wife.

No love for Maryse whatsoever, terrible.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Miz/Cena was better than last night.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

rovert posted:

There was a lot of fear of it on Twitter last night. According to someone I trust backstage the SmackDown girls genuinely almost got cancelled, they got a lot of time cut so they did the best with what they had. Hope it gets noted in the Observer or on PWInsider.

Fear of what?

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Ramp.

Fear of ramp.

Too much ramp!

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Defiance Industries posted:

I liked that TRIPLE H kept it on brand by driving a TRIPLE wheeled vehicle. His new gimmick should be doing everything in 3s.

This should be brought up to Stephanie during the inevitable roleplay costume entrance discussion

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

DoctorGonzo posted:

Bayley is trash in every way you can think off.

She isn't Alexa, so that's something in her favor.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

WadeBartender posted:

goddamn is alexa bad

If the WWE women's revolution was the civil rights movement, Alexa Bliss would be Ben Carson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

surf rock posted:

How the hell is the meme coming out of Wrestlemania that Alexa sucks? I feel like this is a joke that's going over my head.

She isn't good.

Bad, even.

• Locked thread