Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

go home shows that feature almost zero wrestling are the best go home shows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Jetfire posted:

Can someone explain to me why Heyman changed his tongues speak mid-curse? Was it because Goldberg's also Jewish, I guess?

yep

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

one of those better be LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

we're not pretending Smackdown was a good show this week, right

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

who the gently caress is shelton benjamin

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Eli Wiggum posted:

r u serious

no im just previewing the live reaction to his return

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

all the hands will be wearing mocap suits so that their holographic projections on top of the set recreate the match so that it's visible for more than 15% of the audience

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

ShadowedFlames posted:

Oh, to be a fly on the wall for that....

you don't have to be a fly on the wall, there was a camera

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

im listening to my house on a loop to get fired up

if you're going to drink, i strongly recommend starting before the show does, i speak from long experience. if you have a few beers in you when THEN...NOW...FOREVER with the dinnnnng dunnnng DONNNNNG hits, you'll have a fun and good show no matter what.

if you watch the ARMBAR without being buzzed, you're gonna have a bad time

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

one day or even really one week won't have a significant long term impact on your diet, go nuts my friend. life is freedom. try it out!

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i liked the bray ring projections- i think it's a neat way to indicate his spooky otherworldliness that sort of advances the technical and visual storytelling past taker's lightning- but i think you absolutely do not pull out that trick and then have him lose

i'll bet roman got bitched out at gorilla. missing those two lifts was...wow. just real bad.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

objectively, it's on both, but you know VKmM isn't gonna see it that way, not when the LOCKER ROOM GENERAL was made to look bad

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

braun would have loving deadlifted taker if he had to to make that spot work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

toe

• Locked thread