Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Nominating Miz for the Light Yagami role in the Death Note remake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Thought I would ask this favor again, now that we're not posting in a hyper-fast thread:

"Somebody grab a pic of Steph on the ground and photoshop it into Yamcha's death pose scene, pretty please?"

AJ Lee example (that someone applied some kind of cartoon filter to?):

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Only thing that can save tonight's Raw is if a Roman heel turn is acknowledged from the opening moment. Otherwise, they can throw a dozen major debuts at the wall and none of them would stick for me.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

How the hell is the meme coming out of Wrestlemania that Alexa sucks? I feel like this is a joke that's going over my head.

• Locked thread