Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
No joke, this is the most stacked Andre Battle Royal ever.

Tatanka's going to take it though. Or maybe Kenny from the spirit squad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

sportsgenius86 posted:

I don't really like Aries-Neville on the pre-show but I do think they'll actually have more time than they otherwise would have been given, and I'm good with that.

Aren't preshow matches like 8 mins long with commercials so they can fit more Booker T? Quack quack

One team that sure isn't complaining about being on the preshow, The Usos. On a side note, is it just me or are those 3 Raw teams some of the weirdest teams to have a ladder match with?

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Mar 28, 2017

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Dimebags Brain posted:

Tozawa's not on the card so no.

Him and Hideo are going to be tossed on their shoulders by Big Show.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

projecthalaxy posted:

Sheamsaro vs The Club vs Enzo and Cass vs American Alpha vs The Fat Usos vs Slater and Rhyno? Thats a good ladder match.

Somehow Breezango steals both titles.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

I like how often all 6 guys are in the ring. Every multiman match these days has too many 2 guys fight/everyone else sleeps parts.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
The Shining Stars shoulda been in the ladder match too just to have some smaller guys besides Enzo.

Glad the smackdown women's title is on the main show. Raw having their women's title, their tag title, and the final match of the night on the main show woulda been a bit much.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Jesus that ramp. Mark Henry going to just have to start off the preshow already in the ring.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Wonder if Flo Rida will be back next year

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
The women tournament should be a shot for shot remake of Bloodsport with Asuka as the final boss.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

CubsWoo posted:

NXT is FFXI where things are actually good

Raw is WoW.

Vince: You WILL cheer for Illidan dammit.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

GrimGypsy posted:

WWE Cards that look absolutely awful have a weird habit of sometimes surprising you, and the presentation/spectacle will be fun.

(It's gonna be bad though, probably. The proposal, Reigns, Shane, Goldberg, and Enzo if he touches a mic will all be bad and terrible. The SD women's match and Seth/HHH should be cool. Also the Raw tag match)

Yeah they're not going to have Enzo on the mic during a 7 hour show. Every match would need to finish 10 minutes early (making the cruiserweight title match negative 2 minutes somehow) for Enzo's mic time to get cut.

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Taker's potentially final match having him coming down to the ring in a dark reprise of how Michaels did in their first match would be pretty appropriate.

Okay it's been enough years, we can do druids without saying "druids are played out/always bad" can we? Or does only HHH get minion army entrances now? Actually what would even be HHH's minions this year since the authority hasn't been an official thing... a bunch of girls in NXT shirts holding World's #1 Dad mugs?

Edit: Oh right, the final fantasy thing. So do we get Ember Moon and Tye as cactaurs or moogles?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Defiance Industries posted:

Most of the wrestlers show up, spam "lf match" for an hour then log off in disgust?

NXT is where 6 people get team wiped by a bunny rabbit cause the warrior missed 1 taunt.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

I'm taking a shot everytime the GDT goes "YES!!!"

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I'm intrigued by Lana's master plan to destroy The New Day once and for all with too much fun-in-the-sun.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
There's a wrestler named Aleister Black. The only name that could top that in villainous silliness would be Demitri Thornn or something.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Dias posted:

He's not a villain, he just likes Satan! I don't see you guys making fun of a dude called Christian, this is religious persecution. :colbert:

I dont suppose Shawn Michaels would come back to tag team with God again would he? Cause I see a hell of a wrestlemania 34 match in the works.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Since Gohan lost to Krillin on the latest episode of Dragon Ball Super, I'm going to refer to Gohan as Sami Zayn from now on.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

can't wait for wrestlemania season to be over and BLACK FRIDAY RELEASE season starts. I'm saying we see at least Dolph and Titus go.

Titus is grandfathered in for as long as he wants cause of charity work. Titus is a guy i feel bad about hating, he's such a super nice guy, I just want him off my tv. But him being on tv helps him get the resources he needs to help people.... bah.

I think the most realistic releases are Curtis Axel, Eva Marie (just no contract renewal), Bob Backlund and Darren Young unless they got a gay guy quota.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

projecthalaxy posted:

Here are the people currently confirmed on the website for the ARMBAR:

Sami Zayn, Braun Strowman, Goldust, R-Truth, Curtis Axel, Dolph Ziggler, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Chad Gable, Jason Jordan, Primo, Epico, Bo Dallas, Jinder Mahal, Rhyno, Heath Slater, Apollo Crews, Mojo Rawley, Big Show, Curt Hawkins, Tyler Breeze, Fandango, Tian Bing, Mark Henry, Killian Dain.

Do you think we will get a surprise legend entry like Tatanka this year?

Just when you thought being in the tag team division wouldn't pay off. Wait... where's the ascension? :(

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I imagine The Hardys just having a stack of title belts in the corner of their room from the last month.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
That Shane shooting star press was so pretty. Rollins shoulda won with curbstomp or a piledriver since the match was unsanctioned. I hate when an RKO is literally out of nowhere, it shoulda kinda-sorta-alittlebit be from somewhere.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I legit wonder how much that final undertaker hat/coat/gloves would be worth? If I was in the audience I might risk trying to steal them before I have my femur snapped by Super Security Woman tackling me.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
The ramp ate the back stage. Can anyone beat The Ascension? Ramp and ramp snake can.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Golashes posted:

R
_A
__M
_P
S
_N
__A
_K
E
I
_S
__R
_E
A
_L

So are Michael Cole's favorite Final Fantasy characters, Chocobo and Moogle.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Bill Goldberg posted:

i think it would be better if Steph and HHH just rocked the lame biker gear all the time, since that's apparently "the real them" and its more visually appealing than boring suits

I too support Steph in leather pants, without a mic, and being launched through tables.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Erebus posted:

So is Nakamura debuting in the third hour or

Smackdown doesn't have a 3rd hour

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Heavy Metal posted:

Nakamura and Balor are going to use... let me check my notes... fusion earrings? And become GoBalormura. And completely wreck house on the entire Raw roster.

If fusions are on the table, I want Asuka and Ramp Snake as some kind of naga that can meld into floors.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I bet there is. I mean, from a standpoint of Top 5 merchandise movers from Full Time performers, who would those be? Y'all going to events lately would probably be able to answer this a little better?

I'd say it goes:

1) Roman
2) New Day
3) ?
4) ?
5) ?

Is Bayley top mercy mover for the women? I'd be curious of some opinions or thoughts here.

I see more 50-year olds in hugger shirts than any-year olds in sheamus shirts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I kind of want Harper to be a mega star now just so they can try to sell tank tops for $27.95

• Locked thread