Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Triple H hasn't even fostered any talent. Everyone who's been successful post NXT was already good when they got there besides maybe Charlotte.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

achillesforever6 posted:

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaun

Also there are a bunch of NXT wrestlers that are pretty good or not bad with little indy XP

Those aren't the ones Triple H is taking pictures with, though.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

DeepDickPizza posted:

Roman Reigns sucks. I don't know why people think he'll be able to cut good promos or have charisma if he turns heel.

He'll just have to wear sunglasses.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

The wrestlers also like doing the house shows.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Bring It to the Table is WWE's version of a Sean Spicer press conference.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Wow it's pronounces MY-za-nin. My whole world has changed.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

If it's Taker's last match than Roman will get his boos and leave, Taker will do his final stuff in ring, and WM will end in cheers and "Thank you Taker." Masterful plan.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Miz is the best because his character is all continuity. His motivations are always clear, you know exactly who he is, and his storylines are always simple.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

I'm going to my brother's and possibly a party, but I'm on a diet. I'm debating whether to slow cook pulled pork or not and make a Hawaiian salad, or just cheating on my diet all day and eating whatever trash is in front of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

The_Rob posted:

That mania was really bad. Even the good things were merely fine. No match rose above a middling match. The woman's fatal 4 way was good but ended 10 minutes early. The ladder match was fun but it wasn't anything special. Hardy's wining was real cool though. I actually really liked Brock vs Goldberg because they just said gently caress it and did a 5 minute match where they did nothing but finishers, but is this really the level of mania we're supposed to expect? Isn't this the biggest show of the year? What made it special or different than any other ppv other than some nice gear and pyro.

WMs are overloaded and bad so any one that has more than 4 matches,that don't feel like a waste of time means it's a fine time spend.

The ME sucked but i've been watching great Taker matches to make up for it. First two thirds were solid, last 3rd was snooze worthy. Good 4 hour show. Mediocre 7.5 hour show.

• Locked thread