Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Roman is correct, which is why everyone moved backward one step and is now seeming cool by making fun of that. and if you make fun of this post you're trying to seem cool like a dumb rear end piece of tarnish

edit i've sort of clipped "sitting on my balls" as they sey, after making this post. About one minute later in fact. not really sitting on them but just having one uncomfortable moment. maybe i'm wrong after all

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Apr 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's a wark brother. the old, uh. english chocobo sound that wasnt used anymore pretty quick. We're doing this together

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

call up aleister black

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the undertaker deserves 68% of the blame for the botch we'll never forget. but don't forget the other 32% which is divided evenly among all of the people who have, today, watched that video of the guy singing "can you quack like a duck when we gently caress"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's good that the free route isn't dominating the numbers so that they will probably keep doing it and i dont have to buy the wwe network in order to use the Wwe network.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Good? bad? you guys do know wrestling isn't wrestling, don't you? *sitting hunched over while flailing my arms and legs toward you*

• Locked thread